» .:Gothic Lolita Zone:. «

Special video for Italian Lolitas!

« Older   Newer »
Akari hino
icon12  view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 10:02     +1   -1

Hi! See the special video for Italian Lolitas! Look to the end! :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:
Mirror - Youtube
It's a surprise from Russian community.
So, Italian community, it's your turn! :kao: : :kao: : :kao: :

Edited by Akari hino - 2/12/2013, 17:40

Ilaria°-°
view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 19:04     +1   -1

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW \(;_;)/ *hugs*

Akari hino
view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 20:01     +1   -1

Special thanks to PrincipessaGommarosa!
Dear, without you this video would not have been. :ç_ç: :ç_ç: :ç_ç:

view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 21:05     +1   +1   -1

Disconnect and self destruct_

Group:
.:Utenti GLZ:.

CITAZIONE (Akari hino @ 2/12/2013, 20:01) 
Special thanks to PrincipessaGommarosa!
Dear, without you this video would not have been. :ç_ç: :ç_ç: :ç_ç:

As I already told you, I was glad to help you in the making of video. I hope my translation is as correctly as possibile!
Help the Russian Community was rewarding experience! I hope I can again give a hand in the future!
Ps. I really liked the video, is super cute! I loved the contest's scenes, all outfit was perfect :kao: :

Web  Top
Lilamy
view post Posted on 2/12/2013, 22:59     +1   -1

Nice! Thank you :applaus:

Debba
view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 10:17     +1   -1

Akari, ancora grazie per il bellissimo video che ci ha dedicato! Come al solito penso che voi ragazze russe abbiate uno stile innato che ben si sposa con il lolita.

Akari, thanks again for the great video!
As usual, I think the Russian girls have innate style that goes well with lolita.

Vorrei con il tuo aiuto, cercare di capire i motivi per il quale molte ragazze ignorano, ma nemmeno immaginano, l'esistenza di ragazze che vestono lolita in Italia.

I would like with your help, to try to understand the reasons for which many girls ignore, but not even imagine the existence of girls who dress lolita in Italy.

Ne abbiamo già provato a parlare tra di noi, e le motivazioni pià comuni sono la scarsa presenza di ragazze italiane che scrivono sull'EGL e la scarsa conoscenza da parte di molte, della lingua inglese (cosa che quindi porta al non scrivere sulla comunità internazionale).

We've tried to talk to each other, and the most common reasons are the low presence of Italian girls who write on EGL and the poor knowledge of the English language (which then leads to not write on the international community).

Qual'è la tua idea a riguardo? E quella delle tue amiche?
Come si pone la comunità lolita Russa nei confronti di quella internazionale?

What is your idea about it? What do your friends think?
How does the Russian community towards the internationally?

Thanks for your interest and contribute!
Is very much appreciated your presence on this forum!

Akari hino
view post Posted on 4/12/2013, 05:05     +1   -1

It’s a big question :rolleyes:
First, really exists language barrier. But now the machine translation (eg, translate.google.com or translate.bing.com) have become so good that this barrier can be overcome. An illustrative example - me :OO: I read the forum of Italian lolitas community, knowing in Italian only “Chiao”, but it does not bother me at least understand the meaning of what the girls write on this forum, using online translators :ç_ç: At the same time I understand, that my English is terrible and often causes laughter among those who owns it well. But I do not care, because the main thing – the understanding. And whether I used the eg Past Perfect - not so important, I do not pass TOEFL here :XD1:
Second, the overall closeness of the Italian lolitas community. Again, an example of this forum: Thread with pictures of Italian lolitas is in a closed area, and access to it is not so easy. I understand that maintaining privacy is very important, and it cannot discuss. At the same time - if someone does not want to be found, it is possible to hide the face, leaving the Outfit. Many girls in Russia do that - instead of the face on the photo-mask, or just hearts. This allows quick find us from any foreign lolitas community if someone has an interest. It also has another positive effect: we very often turn young photographers, students of creative faculties who need a portfolio and who are willing to pursue professional photography for free, on the terms TFP - they know where to go, where to find us on the Internet. For example, the page Russian Lolitas contains more than 200 photos and more than 200 video. Most are well executed picture, which also promotes popularization of style (Russian lolitas group in our social network contains almost 10,000 members).
Thirdly, the personal initiative is important. I like Italy; it is a very beautiful country :applaus: . I like Italians, as they are very good, open and warm-hearted people. I try to participate in the life of your community as much as I can, and sometimes I write news from Italian Lolita on our community. Similarly, there is a girl who communicates with lolitas community from Germany, from her I know about lolitas community news from Germany. Likewise - USA. Similarly - Australia, and so on. We share photos, videos, and send greetings to each other. I believe that personal contact is very important and allows you to quickly tell us about your community in other countries. It is a long process, but it is a very successful and effective.
By the way, I saw a video with Italian lolitas Tea Party - can I get the video? I would put it in our community :festa:

Of course, EGL is important, too :weeh:

Farƒalla Nera
view post Posted on 20/2/2014, 11:22     +1   -1

Though this post is old, thank you for this video! It 'was a very sweet and cute thought!!! Kisses to everyone! :kao: :

7 replies since 2/12/2013, 10:02   1011 views