» .:Gothic Lolita Zone:. «

Any meeting in early January?

« Older   Newer »
Akari hino
view post Posted on 17/12/2013, 08:54     +1   -1

P.S. My Japanese friends - producers. They are currently working with the new J-POP-Idol group Death Rabbits. They sing with style ... I do not know, probably something similar to Baby Pop Metal. Maybe someone wants to be photographed with hare ears and flyers in their hands? :kao: : They publish these photos to Twitter.
If someone wants to make a photo in loli outfit, it would be excellent :)

lolitavelenosa
view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 01:28     +1   -1

akari, do you like museum and art? :) we are thikning that if it's rain can we hide in a good museum ;D

Akari hino
view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 05:33     +1   -1

lolitavelenosa, it's good idea :)

lolitavelenosa
view post Posted on 22/12/2013, 15:06     +1   -1

perfect! in milan there is a beautiful museum, Brera. This is a a virtual visit page: www.brera.beniculturali.it/Page/t01/view_html?idp=100

unfortunately it's a payment museum, so i dont know if all the girls want to buy the ticket.

otherwise girl (and boy, sure XD) under 25 years pay only 7 euros

there are some free museum, but i dont know which are :/

Akari hino
view post Posted on 22/12/2013, 17:07     +1   +1   -1

lolitavelenosa, very good museum :)
I think that if one of the girls will not be able to buy a ticket, we can come up with something right there. A lot will depend on the weather.

Lilamy
view post Posted on 30/12/2013, 16:09     +1   -1

Ciao! Sono abbastanza incasinata da qui a tutto gennaio ma credo di riuscire ad esserci, sempre che un outift Lolita non rigoroso non sia un grosso problema. Non ho cappottini Lolita. Forse in un posto al caldo ci sentiremmo tutte più comode? Il museo è una buona idea e anche i vari California Bakery che però di solito nel weekend sono molto affollati.

Akari hino
view post Posted on 31/12/2013, 10:29     +1   -1

Hello everyone,
Our russian community is very interested in meeting in Milan (as well as other meetings with Italian Lolitas). :) As you know, we want to (and will) make a video about this meeting.
Our girls are asked to interview you :ç_ç:
They made a list of questions - that most interested them :eh?:
These are questions we'll be asking. In the same order in which they are written. So that everyone comfortable, I'll ask the question in Russian, you will respond in Italian, and I really hope that someone will help me make subtitles :OO:
I very much ask you to participate as international meetings are very rare :ç_ç:
Questions:
1. How often do you meet with other Lolitas (go to a café, cinema or make tea-party)?
2. Your close friends too addicted to loli-style? If not, whether they support you?
3. Are there any brands in Italy, which are combined with loli-style?
4. What is your favorite not-loli brand?
5. How do you beat the heat when you are in loli outfit?
6. Have you seen the photos of Russian Lolita that you can say about them?
7. You are ready to come to visit us and visit tea -party? (We can help with documents and accommodation)

Mari :3
view post Posted on 31/12/2013, 17:47     +1   -1

This's a beautiful idea, Akari. I'll be very glad to see the video :3 :3 :weeh:

lolitavelenosa
view post Posted on 2/1/2014, 01:47     +1   -1

good idea! :lol: ;)

kokeshi doll
view post Posted on 2/1/2014, 23:46     +1   +1   -1

January 11 is ok for me too!

lolitavelenosa
view post Posted on 3/1/2014, 21:22     +1   -1

i open a topic about our meet...please someone that speak a good english can translate this? XD

http://glz-meetings.forumcommunity.net/?t=55725062

lolitavelenosa
view post Posted on 4/1/2014, 20:21     +1   -1

uppo il post per renderlo visibile!

41 replies since 11/12/2013, 17:30   590 views